NC Pre-K Applications
Thank you for your interest in applying for the NC Pre-K program in Cabarrus County.
Important Update: The deadline for missing application packets or missing documentation will be Friday, July 13 to be considered for the 2nd round of 2018-2019 NC Pre-K placement.
- In order to process your child's application for the 2018-2019 school year - the application must be complete. Please be sure to fill out each form and attach copies of all required documentation listed on page 2 of this packet.
- Any applications or missing documentation turned in after this date will be processed for the 2nd round of NC Pre-K placement and/or the NC Pre-K wait list.
- Families with missing application packets and documentation are getting their final reminder phone call today about this upcoming deadline for 1st round of NC Pre-K placement.
HOW TO APPLY
- Call to schedule an appointment: 704-933-8278 ext. 100
- Request a mailed application: 704-933-8278
- Download the application packet - English | Español
If your family does not have access to a copier, you can come by our office on the following days and times and staff will make copies for you.
- Mondays: 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Wednesdays: 8:00am-10:00am
- Fridays: 11:00am-1:00pm
HOW TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS
Please include child's name on ALL documentation.
Mail all documents to:
Cabarrus Partnership for Children
Attention: Lyne Goode
PO Box 87
Kannapolis, NC 28082
Drop off in person:
Cabarrus Partnership for Children - 1307 S. Cannon Blvd. Kannapolis, NC 28083