Parkas & Pints
When: Friday, December 8, 2017 - 5-9pm
Where: Cabarrus Brewing Company - 329 McGill Ave NW, Concord, NC
Join us for Parkas & Pints, an annual event benefiting the Cabarrus Partnership for Children's Cuddle Up Coat Drive! Each year, this coat drive provides warm coats, gloves and other winter clothing items to over 500 children in Cabarrus County. Parkas & Pints will include a children's coat drive, raffle prizes, door prizes and more.
During the event, we will be collecting:
- New or very gently loved children's coats, sizes 12 months up to size 10
- Preschool sized gloves and hats
- New packages of preschool sized socks and underwear
- Kohl's Cash, gift cards and monetary donations are also accepted
Raffle items and tickets to enter the raffle will be located in the conference room down the side hall. Tickets are $1 each. All proceeds will support the 11th Annual Cuddle Up Coat Drive.
- Cabarrus Brewing Company Gift Basket
- Set of two children's books written by local author, Danielle Stewart (US Today Best Selling Author) - 3 sets of books are available
- Gingerbread House Gift Basket - Donated by Zsambeky, Chaney & Associates Family Dentistry
- LoLaRoe Leggings - Donated by Jennifer Ross
- Gift certificate for a 1 hour massage - Donated by Melissa Fassett at Zen4Life Massage Therapy & Natural Wellness
- The Speedpark at Concord Mills unlimited pass, $49 value - 2 available
- $20 gift certificate to Sweet Frog (Kannapolis, Concord and Afton Ridge)
- Taco Kit Gift Basket from Wild Tree, $40 value - Donated by Amanda Connell
- $25 Walmart Gift Card - 4 available - Donated by Skip Hulett, owner of LightStyles
- Cuddle on a Snowy Evening Gift Basket (blanket, hot chocolate, Uno cards, Apples to Apples game, a wash and draw Olof, activity books, brownie brittle and popcorn) - Donated by First Kids Preschool of First Presbyterian Church in Concord
- Box of Bakery Christmas Cookies - Donated by Melanie Matthews
If you are interested in donating a raffle prize for Parkas and Pints, contact Elizabeth Albright or Lyne Goode at (704) 933-8278.
Special thanks to our event host and community partner, Cabarrus Brewing Company!