Ways to Give
When you support the Cabarrus Partnership for Children, you directly impact the lives of hundreds of Cabarrus County children and their families. Your financial support helps us fund high-quality early childhood care and education programs, health services and family support programs so every child can have the best start at life.
Help us reach the children with the greatest need by making a donation to the Cabarrus Partnership for Children.
- $20 provides a Care Notebook for a NICU family.
- $25 buys 10 books for the Reach Out and Read program.
- $70 pays for a month of Parents as Teachers for a family with 1 child.
- $100 buys a car seat for a family in need.
- $150 buys a toddler bed for a child in Cabarrus County.
- $500 pays for basic restorative dental care for a child without insurance or Medicaid.
- $700 pays for one month of NC Pre-K for one child.
- $1,500 helps one family attend a 16-week substance use program.
Donate by Check
Cabarrus Partnership for Children
P.O. Box 87
Kannapolis, NC 28082
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the Cabarrus Partnership for Children.
Visit AmazonSmile, log on with your Amazon ID and designate the Cabarrus Partnership for Children as your charity of choice.
Start a fundraising campaign for the Cabarrus Partnership for Children using Facebook's Fundraisers feature. Visit Facebook Fundraisers, select "Raise Money" and follow the steps to set up a fundraiser for the Cabarrus Partnership for Children. Once your fundraiser is set up, share it with your family and friends!
Host an Event
Businesses are always welcome to host events to raise funds and awareness for the Cabarrus Partnership for Children. Give us a call at (704) 933-8278 to let us know about your event and how we can help you promote it on our social media channels, website and monthly e-newsletters
Items can be purchased from our Wishlist and delivered to our office at 1307 S. Cannon Blvd, Kannapolis - Monday through Friday only.