When you support the Cabarrus Partnership for Children, you directly impact the lives of hundreds of Cabarrus County children and their families. Your financial support helps us fund high-quality early childhood care and education programs, health services and family support programs so every child can have the best start at life.
Help us reach the children with the greatest need by making a donation to the Cabarrus Partnership for Children.
- $20 provides a Care Notebook for a NICU family.
- $25 buys 10 books for the Reach Out and Read program.
- $70 pays for a month of Parents as Teachers for a family with 1 child.
- $100 buys a car seat for a family in need.
- $150 buys a toddler bed for a child in Cabarrus County.
- $500 pays for basic restorative dental care for a child without insurance or Medicaid.
- $700 pays for one month of NC Pre-K for one child.
- $1,500 helps one family attend a 16-week substance use program.
Donate by Check
Cabarrus Partnership for Children
P.O. Box 87
Kannapolis, NC 28082
Support the Partnership by contributing to our wishlist. Click here to see a list of our program needs.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to CPFC. Visit AmazonSmile, log on with your Amazon ID and designate the Cabarrus Partnership for Children as your charitable organization of choice.
Start a fundraising campaign for the Cabarrus Partnership for Children using Facebook's Fundraisers feature. Visit Facebook Fundraisers, select "Raise Money" and follow the steps to set up a fundraiser for the Cabarrus Partnership for Children. Once your fundraiser is set up, share it with your family and friends!