Cabarrus County Training Opportunities
2018 Training Schedules
Thompson Child & Family Focus | CABARRUS COUNTY CHILD CARE PROVIDERS
Thompson provides In-Service Training for Early Childhood Professionals to broaden their knowledge base of best practices. By expanding their knowledge, Early Childhood Professionals will be better equipped to impact the quality of their program.
Training Location: Refuge Hope Center - 1030A Central Drive, Concord, NC 28027. Trainings start promptly at 6:30pm unless otherwise indicated.
Click here for course description and registration details.
- November 7, 2017: Please use your words
- December 12, 2017: What can I do about all this aggression?
- January 23, 2018: The inclusive classroom
- February 20, 2018: Balancing work and family, it's not impossible
- March 6, 2018: Sensory matters
- April 10, 2018: How do I get them to follow directions, it's not that hard!
- May 15, 2018: Who am I?
Training Location: Refuge Hope Center - 1030A Central Drive, Concord, NC 28027
- January 16, 2018: ITS SIDS
- March 20, 2018: Emergency Preparedness Part 1*
- April 17, 2018: Emergency Preparedness Part 2
- May 22, 2018: ITS SIDS
- June 19, 2018: Medication Administration
- July 24, 2018: ITS SIDS
- September 18, 2018: Medication Administration
- October 16, 2018: ITS SIDS
*Emergency preparedness is a 2-part training and limited to 12 per class. Registrations will be received on a first come, first served basis. No more than 2 persons may be trained per center.