TRAINING for Cabarrus County providers
Location: Concord First Assembly, Room 106 - 150 Warren C. Coleman Blvd, Concord, NC 28027
- October 22 - 6:00-8:00pm | SIDS
- 2019 Child Care Health Consultant Classes
All CCHC classes for the rest of 2019 are FULL. Debra and Melissa are now Certified CPR/First Aid instructors. If you have employees needing renewals or new certifications, contact Debra Pless, RN, CCHC (704-960-3109) or Melissa Jones, RN, CCHC (704-787-0682). Cost is $50/person.
- Child Care Center Director Meeting: DCDEE Compliance Paperwork and Commonly Missed Items
- Monday, October 7 - 11:30am-1:30pm
- Cabarrus County Cooperative Extension (715 Cabarrus Ave, Concord)
- Breastfeeding Designation
Interested in receiving your Breastfeeding Designation? Cabarrus Wellness Coalition is supporting a county-wide push to support Breastfeeding in OB and Pediatric offices, Atrium Cabarrus and child care centers and homes. If you are interested, please visit this link for more information.
Download our October newsletter for full details about these programs and other helpful information for child care providers.