The Substance Abuse Network (SUN) Project is a cross-sector collaborative system of compassionate care that uses best practices to support the health, safety, well-being and recovery of pregnant patients with substance use disorder, their infants, and their families.
Are you pregnant and currently using alcohol or any other substances? Contact the Cabarrus Health Alliance for comprehensive, compassionate care for you and your baby.
The SUN Clinic offers high quality:
- Prenatal Care by an OB/GYN with specialized training in addictions
- Ultrasound, Lab and Fetal Monitoring
- Medication Assisted Treatment in the form of Buprenorphine
- Mental Health and Substance Use Therapy Services by licensed providers
- Nutritional Counseling
- Case Management Services
- Recovery Supports
- Peer Support Specialist Services
- Dental Care
- Newborn Care
All in one modern, convenient location.