Ways to Give
Cabarrus Partnership for Children is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that works to fund and implement evidence-based programming in 3 key areas: Early Education, Health Services, and Parent Support & Outreach. Our programs serve families with children aged birth to five who live here in Cabarrus County, but are not able to access high-quality early childhood education or child care, emergency health services, parent support groups, early literacy programs, and other essential programs and resources.
Your support directly impacts the lives of young children and their families, who reside right here in Cabarrus County. Financial contributions help us fund early childhood education programs, health services, and family support programs so that every child in our community can have the best start at life.
How Your Donations Help Children and Families in Cabarrus County:
- $25 buys 10 books for the Reach Out and Read program.
- $60 pays for one year for one child to participate in the Dolly Parton's Imagination Library program
- $80 pays for a month of Parents as Teachers for a family with 1 child.
- $100 buys a car seat for a family in need.
- $150 buys a toddler bed for a child in Cabarrus County.
- $500 pays for basic restorative dental care for a child without insurance or Medicaid.
- $700 pays for one month of NC Pre-K for one child.
View a full list of our program needs here.
Donate by Check
Cabarrus Partnership for Children
P.O. Box 87
Kannapolis, NC 28082
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the Cabarrus Partnership for Children.
Visit AmazonSmile, log on with your Amazon ID and designate the Cabarrus Partnership for Children as your charity of choice.
create Your Own Fundraiser
Create a Facebook Fundraiser to support the Cabarrus Partnership for Children, then share it with your family and friends! To create a fundraiser, visit the link below, select "Raise Money" (below "Create a Fundraiser" and follow the simple steps to get your fundraiser set up!
Host an Event
Businesses are always welcome to host events to raise funds and awareness for the Cabarrus Partnership for Children. Give us a call at (704) 933-8278 to let us know about your event and how we can help you promote it on our social media channels, website and monthly e-newsletters.